- Pack room temperature butter or
margarine in the lid-cup making sure you leave no large air pockets.
- Add approximately one inch of water
to the base.
- When lid is in place on the base,
the water creates an air tight seal keeping the butter fresh and
easy to spread.
- Change the water in the base two or
three times per week depending on usage.
- Keep the surface of the butter free
of toast or bread crumbs before lid is placed on the base.
- If your room temperature is above
78 degrees, place butter keeper in your refrigerator over night.